Online 11+ Tuition“Sue and her team have adapted the course swiftly and effectively to the new online environment to minimise disruptions in children’s learning.”
Ana Aliverti – January 2021
Call 01926 821011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE TRIAL of our Online 11+ Tuition
Why choose us for your child?
- Sue Chapman has over 16 years of proven 11+ experience and delivering fantastic results with over 35 years of teaching Primary School children. Completely trusted by parents, she gives you exemplary guidance throughout the whole 11+ process.
- Her meticulously structured 11+ online video course helps your child to make the transition to 11+ test standard.
- Parents can see the teaching methods, techniques and exam strategies used to help their child in the video tutorials.
- Your child can pause, repeat or rewind the videos at any time to further enhance their understanding of the many strategies taught.
- The weekly cost includes teaching tutorials, printed work, assessments and mock exams followed by detailed assessment feedback.
- The online parent area not only provides parents with access to the video tutorials but also provides important information and advice to parents about different aspects of the 11+ process.
How do your child’s online lessons work?
Each weekly lesson includes video tutorials and printed materials. Replicating our highly successful face to face lessons, the online video tutorials and timed activities are the ultimate home-based GL 11+ preparation.
During each week of normal term time you receive:
- Online video tutorials for Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning or assessments and mock exams – these are accessed through our online parent area;
- Expert and specialist 11+ teaching by Sue Chapman herself;
- Video guidance and instruction to help your child complete each question type including the more difficult questions;
- Expert help on focussed exam and timing techniques;
- A structured assessment and mock exam programme;
- Printed lessons to use at home – we feel that this is essential to encourage children to show their working out and to develop key exam techniques and
- Additional homework activities.
What feedback do you receive?
- Progress is monitored carefully through Sue’s comprehensive assessment and mock exam programme.
- Whenever your child completes an assessment or mock exam (November, February, May, June, July and August) you will receive detailed analysis of your child’s results.
- The results and feedback documents are detailed, highlighting main and sub-section scores so that parents can gain a full understanding of their child’s performance in each assessment and an appreciation of whether their child is on track to gain a qualifying score for a Grammar School place. A comprehensive list of additional materials and resources with each results document assists parents in addressing target areas so as to help children access as many marks as possible in subsequent tests.
- All answers are provided for your child or yourself to mark their weekly unit of work.
How to enrol
We provide tuition in a number of locations for children from Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Stratford Upon Avon and the surrounding villages.